Thursday, January 3, 2019

Ridiculously huge rib cage after weight loss.

Hey guys,

I’ve got something that is bothering me and my physic in general. I’ve been losing weight for some year now (104kg to 72kg atm) (229 lbs to 158) and recently I’ve been hitting the gym.

However, since my weight lose, I’ve noticed that my rib cage was popping out tremendously and it makes me feel quite... insecure. This thing results in me having a huge thorax and it looks like I’m sticking out my chest all the time but it’s just my normal state.

https://imgur.com/a/P8Gy8Ok

I’ve provided images so that you can see what I’m actually talking about. The problem with my chest can especially be seen in pic 3 and 4.

I still got a little belly to lose too but the thing is that I fear that my rib cage problem will emphasize if I lose too much of it...

Do you guys know if this problem is normal or common and if I can do some type of exercises at the gym in order to smooth that problem out ?

Thanks a lot, Love u all long time.

Stéphane

submitted by /u/Fusteur
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2BV9LbM

No comments:

Post a Comment