Friday, April 12, 2019

17 months from today

My life isn't necessarily bad by any means. So let me say that before I make it sound terrible. Also apologies for what I'm sure will end up being a terribly long post.

I spent my early 20s basically living in a very daft way, accruing an annoying amount of debt and about 150lbs of excess weight (I currently weigh around 340lbs). I've made a few attempts to lose the weight, and to pay down the debt. These have all met with some small success, but never stuck. I am now 30. I have wasted a decade of my life not being the person who I want to be. 10 years. I can't get that back. Having crunched the numbers, I can pay off everything I owe in 17 months with a little hard work. Now, if I can work hard on my weight loss and fitness for the next 17 months (and beyond of course) then I can be closer to the being the person who I want to be. The person who I can think I can be.

17 months from today it will be the 12th September 2020 and I will be 31, and I am determined to use the time I have till then to ensure that my next decade won't be spent being trapped in both debt and altogether too much body.

submitted by /u/GHOSTMAN_PAT
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2v0yfgy

No comments:

Post a Comment