Thursday, February 6, 2020

bowel movements...

A little TMI but I gotta know if it is just me or what I can do to fix this!

I have been on a 'weight loss journey' for a little over a year, have lost 80+lbs etc. Still in a deficit as I have 30 to go! My diet is high protein, high fat and moderate carb. I take vitamins and just recently started fibre supplements.

I started fibre supplements because I haven't had a bowel movement in 11 days now. This is not uncommon for me when I am restricting. I feel absolutely no discomfort, my stomach feels okay and isn't hard. I often go 6/7 days without one but 11 is a bit of a stretch, though it has happened before.

I eat roughly between 1200 to 1400 calories a day and exercise almost everyday. The more exercise I do and the bigger my deficit, the more constipated I get! I drink roughly 3 litres of fluids a day (mixture of tea, water and I do like some pepsi max).

I hope these supplements start to work soon, I am on day 3 of them and no luck yet. It is really hard to hit those protein goals, fibre goals and eat enough fat to be satisfied all while keeping it under 1400 calories :(

funny thing is, when I was morbidly obese I would have went 2 times a day and my diet was HORRIBLE. No nutritional value at all. I am just worried because this can't be normal lol

submitted by /u/Personal-Island
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37044qw

No comments:

Post a Comment