Sunday, February 9, 2020

How do you reward yourself WITHOUT PASTA?

Hi everyone I started my weight loss Journey in January (yay very original !) and i've lost 8 pounds so far... Not great but not bad either !

I'm currently working my second 24h shift in 72h, and i have another one wednesday, and an exam i'm prepping for this week, and family drama, AND I WANT PASTA

How do you reward yourself ? If i wasnt working, i'd take a bath, watch a show, read a book (or reddit haha)... But since i'm working, how can I reward myself for getting through this long long day? Because all i can think of, is EATING PASTA !!!! (and I dont have the calories left) 😢

HELP ! (or maybe I should get the pasta and cheating is okay ? I should admit here i dont have the calories left because I ate a bunch of m&ms 😢😢)

submitted by /u/analoguegoose
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39wRFfB

No comments:

Post a Comment