Tuesday, February 4, 2020

I (F25) have re-started my weight loss journey for the x-illionth time

I've always been the big girl, I've never been thin. I've always struggled to lose weight. No matter how many gym classes or running around on the playground I did, it never came off. The only thing I would get is red in the face and, if I was really unlucky, an asthma attack. I have a lot of mental issues and some trauma. That doesn't help. I've also had anorexia and subsequent anorexic tendencies since my last year of high school, 2012-2013.

Two weeks ago, I went in for a checkup with my doctor. I was at my heaviest (246lbs.) and I was miserable. Without changing my diet or exercise level, I had swelled from 180lbs. to 246lbs. and I couldn't get anyone to understand it must have been my medication. So she switched one medication and sent me off with the warning to start counting my calories. So far, I've lost around 8 pounds by doing almost nothing.

Making my own food and exercising will be a lot easier when I move out and can control my time a bit better.

I have a long way to go. I'm 5'4" and 25 so my goal weight is 120lbs. but in reality, I doubt my body will allow me to go below 140lbs. My mini goal is just to get back down below 200lbs. Just wanted to share my story. Encouragement and ideas are much appreciated. Thank you all so much.

Edit: I just got one of those horrible yet cringy messages from that troll. Have taken the precautions listed by the mods in a previous post. Just thought I would say that he seems to be doing this to anyone and everyone. What a bore.

submitted by /u/WellThatsFantasmic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OuAUJH

No comments:

Post a Comment