Monday, February 3, 2020

Since January I’ve went from 474 to 300 as of today, here’s how I did it (24/M)

Still got some to lose, it keeps on getting down

1200-1500 calories a day

Go 5 times a week to the gym, mostly lifting weight, and every opportunity there is, I walk to go somewhere

I’ll provide an IMGUR link to prove my weight loss

https://imgur.com/79flVXD

The first month was hard, Alway hungry, my whole body hurt, always tired

After the first month mark, everything went great, more energy, my appetite diminished, my body wall still sore but way less

First month I’ve lost 25 pounds, but as of now I’m loosing on average 5 pounds a month, It’s really good

From my experience, before trying any sort of diet, try to be more active and eat healthy, and if you’re able too, consult a doctor and a nutritionist, it’s the best decision I’ve ever made

Good luck on your journey and never give up

submitted by /u/BigSmoke54
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ul8NQN

No comments:

Post a Comment