Saturday, February 8, 2020

Why aren't I losing weight (7 weeks with nutritionist)?

I am 33, 5'6 and 183 pounds. I have a nutritionist and a personal trainer. Been working with the nutritionist for 7 weeks, trainer for 1. My nutritionist has as a basic goal for me to eat more protein than carbs (ratio). She wants me to eat 1600 calories a day, but I just eat until I'm full and hover around 1300. My BMR is 1552. She says if I eat under that my body will shut down my metabolism to conserve energy, but I'm frustrated I have been doing what this woman told me for 7 weeks with no weight loss. Attached are averages for each week, cals, protein, carbs, ratio, weight etc...

stats

submitted by /u/dimawarrior
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SrYTuo

No comments:

Post a Comment