Sunday, August 9, 2020

18F looking for a weight loss buddy :)

Hey, I'm looking for someone who's preferably around my age to track our weight loss together, hype eachother up when we're feeling less motivated and be there for eachother when something might not go as planned. I always feel more motivated to exersice and eat healthy when I'm doing it with a friend. Plus it always helps to have someone there to keep you in check lol. Of course I can't work out with you online, but we can report back to eachother on workouts we did, meals we ate and congratulate eachother on our accomplishments. I'm 5'6 and 185lbs. I want to get into the 170s and hopefully eventually the 160s, but it's hard because I also struggle with depression and anxiety, I'm a college student and I'm going to have to get a job soon. We don't have to strictly keep our relationship to weight loss. I'll also be here for you if you need a friend :). So anyways, If you're interested then pm me!

submitted by /u/we_just_vibing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gHYij9

No comments:

Post a Comment