Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Can Hear Self Breathing And Talking In Left Ear While Breathing After Weight Loss

Good News! I lost a bunch of weight, bad news, I guess I lost it "too fast", I lost anywhere from 15-20 pounds in around a month to 45 days and I am now having issues with my left ear.

For the last two weeks I have had autophony (I can hear myself breathe and speak through my left ear) there is also slight pain in the ear, but that is not really common, It's only happened twice in the last two weeks.

patulous eustachian tube dysfunction can be a result of weight loss, I did a 36-72 hour fast a week for 4 weeks straight. On the days that I do not fast I eat regularly, and Ill have the day where I pig out.

Ive stopped fasting and still have the issue, but on the weekends I do not have any problems. Maybe It's because I usually binge eat on Saturdays ?

I have read other reddit posts about this issue, granted there are not a lot of answers let alone posts when it comes to this issue.

I heard taking potassium is good, I have done that, but to no real avail. I read a post on another site about a lady who has a real problem with her ears and she took Vitamin A. That might be my next option.

To those who have experienced this issue, how have you gotten rid of it?

submitted by /u/TMMMA90
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30tldsP

No comments:

Post a Comment