Friday, August 14, 2020

Goals shouldn’t always be set by yourself.

22/M/6’1/SW:282 Ca:244 Gw:????

I’ve been more active with my lifestyle and I can really feel my digestive system working, food being transferred to energy and I feel different according to the types of carbohydrates I consume(simple vs complex). But starting out I was doing push-ups, sit ups and body weight squats and I found myself barely being able to do 10 push-ups in a row, while still supporting myself on my knees. I didn’t care, I knew my upper body wasn’t strong enough to push my entire body weight up and down unassisted. But idk after 2-3 months I was doing back stretches and found myself laying face down and thought, I wonder what a push up feels like... I was able to push my nose to the floor, back straight, legs straight and push myself up from just my upper body. I even did 10 “real push-ups” for the first time in my life. I never knew this could even be such a simple goal and be something that would make me feel so happy and much more motivated! Keep that mind in your journey of weight loss, to enjoy life and be happy with yourself.

TL;DR: was able to do my first “real push-ups” for the first time of my life and it has been the best motivation for me.

submitted by /u/Oestreicker
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fWzWAM

No comments:

Post a Comment