Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Having Trouble Restarting Weight Loss

Two years ago, I (M, 5’11”) had a very successful weight loss. I dropped from 251 to 198 in about 9 months using CICO and a food journaling app and fairly intense exercise. It was great, because for the first time since I was 21, I wasn’t obese. Since March, my weight has gone from a pretty consistent 202-204 lbs. to 218-220 pounds. I keep trying to restart my weight loss using the methods I used before, but am really struggling. I am very good about sticking to things for 2-3 days, get overwhelmed and stressed out, order food in and eat like crap for 2-3 days, wipe out any losses, restart the cycle. Does anyone have any ideas on strategies that can help me fight through and stick with things?

submitted by /u/hairylikeabear
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aClygg

No comments:

Post a Comment