Saturday, August 8, 2020

how hungry should you be on calorie deficit?

According to the calorie calculator (https://www.freedieting.com/calorie-calculator), I should be eating less than 1,200 calories (and under 1,000 for "extreme fat loss"). I am a very petite woman (160cm, 52-56kg) and currently am extremely sedentary & cannot work out due to health concerns. Per suggestions by various websites/apps (including MFP), I've been trying to consume 1,200 calories/day while intermittent fasting (from noon to 8 PM) but I keep finding myself eating spoonfuls of food past midnight that I prepared for the next day.

I'm not sure if I should push back my eating window, as I do get hungry before my eating window starts at noon. I'm also not sure if it's because of *what* I eat --I try to maximize the volume of what I eat by eating whole fruits/veggies and food that are high in protein (my go-to food are chicken breast, Greek yogurt, oatmeal with zucchini, tomatoes, etc.) So now I'm wondering if it's a problem with how much I'm eating, or if I'm supposed to feel a bit hungry on weight loss. Any thoughts??

submitted by /u/ring_fit_adventure
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ksj5sX

No comments:

Post a Comment