Tuesday, August 18, 2020

I should eat the cake, right?

It’s been two months since I (30F) started my weight loss journey and I’ve lost about 18lbs (SW 220 CW 202). I feel like I’ve been doing really well - ie, not hungry all the time, enjoying my exercise, the outfit I put on today is one that didn’t fit me in May.

One of my best friends, who happens to be a professional pastry chef, is coming to visit this afternoon. I haven’t seen her since before lockdown started so she’s bringing a chocolate cake for us to celebrate our reunion! But there’s part of me that’s really anxious about eating the damn cake. I can’t figure out how many calories it will be and that’s really stressing me out. Tomorrow it’ll be raining so I won’t be able to go for my walk (I’ll cycle at home but it’s not the same). I feel like all of this is definitely an unhealthy reaction to the whole thing and means I should definitely eat the cake. Right?

submitted by /u/thatwasdramatic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g5eae7

No comments:

Post a Comment