Friday, August 7, 2020

I went down 3 sizes in something no one ever talks about

Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. When I first started my weight loss journey, I was at 375ish pounds. With the help of CICO and IF I am down 140 pounds in a little under 2 years.

I wear a hat to work and today I realized that it was just too big so I decided to adjust it’s size. I had to go down 3 sizes to get it to fit properly. It’s a HAT... but I used to have those thick rolls at the base of my skull which are almost completely gone now. Everyone talks about going down pant and shirt sizes but I never once thought about the extra weight I was carrying on my head alone.

I’m not sure why this discovery has made me feel proud, but I felt like it was something cool to share. I am about 80 pounds from my goal, and this is one more thing that has me motivated to keep going!

submitted by /u/_Suck_lT_Trebek_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30C9Gra

No comments:

Post a Comment