Tuesday, August 4, 2020

I’m really struggling to lose these last 20 pounds.

I’ve even eating at a 1600 caloric intake(5’6, 180 pounds) for 10 days so far and I don’t see any bodily changes. The last 2 days I fell off and gave into cravings. I didn’t eat the entire world, probably more at maintenance, but I definitely ate over my calories.

I am really struggling this time around. I am not seeing results as fast as I hoped and I feel BIGGER if anything. Maybe that’s body dysmorphia though. I was going to the gym but I hurt my back and had to take a week break(so basically the entire time I started my weight loss again.)

I came from 208 pounds.

I am trying to get to 150-155ish. Maybe even 160 if I like how my body looks then. But these last 10-20 pounds feel so hard. I don’t know if I’m just being impatient or what but I feel like this time around feels harder than ever. I’m really struggling to stay on track.

I gave in for 2 days and today I said no more cheating and I’m getting back on track but I feel like everything was ruined.

Sorry just ranting. I’m really tired and frustrated.

submitted by /u/sisiisdj
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Dhg3qM

No comments:

Post a Comment