Wednesday, August 12, 2020

I’ve reached my first goal: 2 st (28lbs) down

I was a 15 yr old 5’7 female who’s struggled with my weight since I was 10, my heaviest was 14.3 st (200 lbs). At the begging of 2020 I started my slow weight loss journey and within three months lockdown was started,and I got all the time in the world to focus on myself and not have to worry about school or bullies.

In the eight months I have been loosing weight I reached my first goal for my weight loss - loosing 2 st (28 lbs) and growing an inch. I am now hoping too loose one more stone and get down to 11.3 st , the weight I was when I was 12 and embrace the confidence I have found in myself because of the hard work I decided to put in

submitted by /u/Automatic_Plankton60
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kz78C5

No comments:

Post a Comment