Monday, August 24, 2020

Please help!

Hi there, new to this group! I recently lost a bit of weight, although was aiming for a physique rather than an actual number on the scale. My goal was to get visible stomach abs. I did this, 1500 calories a day for 6 weeks. Do not and I cannot stress this enough, do not do what I did. Was literal hell, constant cravings, never satisfied unhappy and in all honeslty take it from someone who’s never had visible abs, THEY ARE SO OVERRATED I WAS SO UNDERWHELMED. A bit about me im 16, 5,10 (178cm) and 138 pounds (62.6kg) and my estimated calories according to TDEE calculators for maintenance is 2200. My question is how do I maintain my weight loss, I’ve been gradually increasing calories by approximately 100 calories a week but I’ve still got serve hunger cravings. Should I jump straight back to the estimated calories according to me TDEE or continue on the reverse diet?

submitted by /u/_TayK-47
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gvx26A

No comments:

Post a Comment