Sunday, August 16, 2020

Skin care from the beginning on.

Hi everyone!

I've started my weight loss journey (again) last Monday and I really want to stick with it this time. I know I'll never be a supermodel, but a more healthy weight is my goal.

I count calories and am annoyed that the "tasty" food has so many of them. All good there. I'm not really into the sports thing (yet?), for several reasons but that's not really my main concern at the moment. So what is:

When (wanted to type if first, nope, won't do that) I lose weight I'll have extra skin. I know that, I can see that. But what are your personal tricks to get it somewhat more firm? Starting at which point? Ok, muscles help, but being female and because of the way my fat is distributed I wouldn't be able to gain this much muscle, so yes, that's good advice but not quite what I'm looking for. I'm interested more in skin care products and such.

Thanks for sharing your personal secrets.

submitted by /u/backrubbing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3h9FKIQ

No comments:

Post a Comment