Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Ten years ago, my best friend gave me a ring.

My best friend gave me a ring of a butterfly. The ring is pretty intricate and detailed, but is completely made of silver. I rarely take the ring off. I've worn it nearly every day for the past 10 years.

When I first got it, I put it on my middle finger.

When I started gaining weight, it became too tight, so I put it on my ring finger. Eventually, it was too tight there and so I put it on my pinky.

Today, my ring fits on my middle finger again.

Weight loss has been such an amazing journey. Yes, I feel better. Yes, my clothes for better. Yes, I am happier.

But the thing made me really appreciate how far I've gone is this ring being returned to it's original place. It's rightful place.

I hope I never have to take it off this finger ever again.

submitted by /u/acehole818
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FDoj5r

No comments:

Post a Comment