Thursday, August 13, 2020

That feeling when your cheat meal doesn't live up to your cravings at all.

Yesterday I was craving me some pizza BAD, So I finally decided to plan me a cheat meal. I had some extra exercise calories from earlier in the week I never used, so counting those and some exercise I did on the day I decided I would use it all for some pizza, instead of a little faster weight loss.

None of it was worth it.

Yeah it was pizza, but it just couldn't live up to the hype my brain created for it. I've done this to myself again and again, I know what happens. I hate that I keep tricking myself for something so not worth it. Oh well, time to exercise a bit more to clear out yesterday and hope I learn my lesson finally.

submitted by /u/TheSBC
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CsX8Jm

No comments:

Post a Comment