Thursday, August 13, 2020

Things you didn't know were issues until losing weight

Though I'm at the beginning of my weight loss journey, I want to know what things became easier/changed for the better to those of you who have lost a significant amount of weight so I can have something to look forward to.

One thing I have realized probably isn't a problem for people who aren't obese is packing for trips. When I went on a trip with friends much smaller than me, I marveled over how many clothes they were able to fit in their suitcases without it being over stuffed like mine. It only hit me at the end of the trip: my clothes were larger than theirs and therefore took up more space.

I'm looking forward to the day that I can fit clothes AND souvenirs into my suitcase! Does anyone else have experiences like this (physically, socially, etc.)?

submitted by /u/peachy_lean
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iGAaxY

No comments:

Post a Comment