Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Weight loss tips for a college student stuck at home due to covid?

I’m a college student who has gained a considerable amount of weight since being stuck at home. I’m doing my semester online this fall and I’m not really sure what to do. My house is constantly stocked with tons of terrible junk food from my brothers and my mom bakes constantly and cooks huge dinners. The dinners are generally healthy and well rounded but I just can’t figure out how to stay on track. There’s no way I can count the calories in the food she makes. I already don’t eat breakfast, don’t drink anything that’s not zero calories, and I’ve been working on my binge eating issues. But I’m a relatively short woman so it’s so tough. I just need some tips for not snacking when you don’t leave the house and have all this food just steps away. Anything would be appreciated! (I already drink a ton of black coffee!)

submitted by /u/aliz823
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q7JUVD

No comments:

Post a Comment