Tuesday, October 6, 2020

12 lbs down now, 2 months into my weight loss journey. 6'1", 367 -> 355 currently. 15 lbs to my first "checkpoint" weight. 120~ lbs to go until Im at my "end" goal.

Gotta say, this is a LOT tougher than I thought it would be. I have to lose a WHOLE person worth of weight to get to my goal. It never really sunk in until I started to work out, and couldn't even do a 5 minute shadowboxing session like I used to be able to when I was in highschool.

The rebounding and fluctuations have really been messing with my head cause Ive been obsessively checking my weight every morning. BUT the weight is coming off. Been eating the recommended amount of about 2100 calories whenever Ive been home and not with my GF at her apartment (have to be at my own place for school and she lives about 20-30 min away). Its a long road, but hopefully my next update will be myself hitting that checkpoint.

Im posting now to keep myself accountable. I WANT to be just overweight, and I WANT to live past 30. I'm Putting a flag down on the path so to speak, so I don't end up backtracking past it. So, here's hopin I don't burn out or give up again. I bought a set of resistance bands (cause I can't justify spending on the gym with how often Id be able to go) and started shadowboxing until I felt my muscles were burning and my chest was on fire every other day.

I am not letting my head get the better of me and keepin on keepin on. I hope my story motivates someone.

submitted by /u/GreyValkrie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30EEve9

No comments:

Post a Comment