Tuesday, October 6, 2020

I am over complicating my weight loss journey and now I'm lost

36M @5'10. Starting weight 230, BF%31 (September 20) Current weight 225, BF%30 (October 5)

I want to lose body fat but maintain my muscle mass. My target weight is 185lbs and BF% 12

In the past I was able to go down to 185 but I was skinny and my body had not much of a muscular appearance. At that time, I was ranging between 1200 and 1500 calories a day. Now I don't want to make the same mistake, I wanna maintain my muscle mass but drop the fat. Some TDEE calculators are giving me 1800 and others are giving 2300 a day, which one is more accurate? I'm doing 4 times a week heavy weightlifting and 2 days cardio.

Any feedback from the experts is highly appreciated.

submitted by /u/AHG9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iBBth7

No comments:

Post a Comment