Friday, October 16, 2020

A bit of an update post. I'm almost down 20lbs

Well a couple weeks ago I posted about how I started to lose weight on keto. It's hard as hell. I failed a few times cause I was told "keto isn't about starving yourself it's about not eating a ton of bad stuff.

Well long story short there was a 3 day gap where I overate when I forgot to take my ADHD meds lmao. I gained like 4lbs. However, after getting back on track I'm down that weight plus some more! I'm 2lbs away from being half way to my Innitial goal of 200lbs by new years eve. (my birthday) for those just who didn't see the first post I made, I started at 241lbs and as of this afternoon I am 222lbs.

I decided for shits and giggles to try my airsoft stuff I knew was tight on me 8 months ago, and I can fit my combat pants that are a size 38 perfectly. (I'll post pics at some point. So I can actually use the high riding pockets now!

I've lost enough where I actually NEED a belt now causey shorts will fall down if I don't since my belt. I might need to go clothes shopping soon cause I prefer tighter fitting shirts and pants and most of my clothes are a bit loose on me now.

I also recently started working out again since highschool, which I did for football, and it's a big help, especially when you have a buddy who works out with you and you're not alone, so no need to feel embarrassed.

So just a word of advice. KETO sucks for about the first week, you're constantly tired and hungry. But believe me, after your first week is up it becomes 10x easier because all the sugar and crap is out of your system, not to mention losing 11lbs in one week (my case) was a morale booster, even though it wasn't all fat and alot was water weight. Eventually your weight loss will slow down with it and you need to adjust by working out harder and more or cutting out more foods. Which I don't recommend in general cause keto is borderline starvation with how restcitve it is.

What's really helped me alot if I have a really bad sweet tooth is some keto ice cream I found at my local grocery store.

Other than that, I'm still working my ass off to lose this weight. I wanna be back at 175lbs when I was playing football.

Good luck to you all and happy losing.

submitted by /u/themustachieo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2H55SYg

No comments:

Post a Comment