Friday, October 16, 2020

Has anybody used a desk cycle and actually lost weight?

I've seen a lot of reviews of people saying they love their desk cycle/desk pedaller for reasons like helping them concentrate/etc, but nobody's actually mentioned anything about losing weight.

Winter is coming up and as I can't get into a gym (covid) and hate running outside in the cold, I want another form of exercise. I always preferred working out at a gym because I get into the exercise mood there, but if I'm stuck at home, I know I'm going to get cold and huddle up at my desk with a blanket and watch netflix, so I at least want to do something active during that time. Does a desk bike actually help?

(and yes my diet is also healthy and I'm keeping calories in check, but I want more exercise to supplement weight loss)

submitted by /u/fashionlover25
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dxvRU2

No comments:

Post a Comment