Friday, October 16, 2020

What got us started

For me was it was seeing 268 on the scale, I almost had a panic attack. I was close to 300 lbs me how the heck did I let my self do this. At one point I was an avid runner a few injuries and depression and 5 years I had gained 80 lbs. I’m curious what started you goal to lose it?

what we’ve done is bought a keto cook book and have added a few recipes to our shopping list. I’ve been doing resistance band exercises, standard body weight exercises, and lots of walking. These small changes have helped my wife and I lose 20 lbs each.

Edit: not enough content to post: I’m hoping that some of you will share their stories and eventually someone will come across this thread and start their own path to sustained weight loss.

6ft 33 y/o M sw 268 cw 249 gw 199.

submitted by /u/changing-life-vet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2H6UOtN

No comments:

Post a Comment