Thursday, October 22, 2020

Am I finally eating healthy?

Please read what I have to say, I'm seeking any advice I can get. I'm 18, M, 18, 6'3 and I've been around 230 pounds for about a year. I did little exercise but one common thread is whenever I was busy with life and exercise, I would try to eat very little or just have one big meal for the day. After a few months of struggling to diet with no results, last week I gave that up and decided to make gradual changes to my routine. I have done 1+ hour of cardio each day this week and work has stayed the same, but I now eat much more than I did before and I feel amazing. I'm making healthier choices like having fruit and a snack at work then eating again later, rather than having a ton of cereal or pasta once I got home. I imagine I was having about 1,500 calories before, because I only thought calories mattered when losing weight, but I think I'm having 2,000 plus lately and I feel amazing, and I havent checked the scale but I already notice I'm slimming down a very tiny bit. Is eating way more nutritous food throughout the day instead of having one sorry meal actually doing much more for my weight loss?

submitted by /u/Training-Toe-5580
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35tO5lI

No comments:

Post a Comment