Thursday, October 22, 2020

Can’t stick to it

I just can’t stick to it. I want to lose weight but I just can’t get myself to stay consistent with going to the gym and eating healthy. I hate how I look and I have gained 20+ pounds in the last 2-3 years. I try and eat healthy and then I end up at gas stations for late night snacks, ordering out because I’m lazy to cook or don’t like what’s in my fridge, snacking often because I’m eating healthy and it isn’t filling, etc. I drink soda pop like a maniac and I can’t seem to stop, I will drink anywhere from 2-5 sodas a day. I hate water and almost never drink it. I hate that I can’t stick with it and I need some tips. I need to start from scratch and I need all the help I can get.

Simple healthy recipes, beginner workout plans targeting weight loss, healthy snacks, cheap healthy options, mental tips, etc..

submitted by /u/elizyzamsal_0527
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kqBndK

No comments:

Post a Comment