Friday, October 9, 2020

Friends of r/Loseit, how do you maintain your weight?

Hello again everyone! I made a post on this community about halloween the other day, but I've always had this question in the back of my mind as I transition to maintenance from weight loss during quarantine.

I'm a 16 year old, 5'11" Male, 130lbs. Starting weight 200ish lbs, lost due to fixing sleep apnea.

I've been stuck using a Fitbit (just got it, the Inspire 2) attempting to keep track of how active I really was.

I get around 5000-15k steps a day (really only the weekends up to 15k, most days average 5000-10000, but nothing below 5k) and don't really exercise other than biking to school, home, walking to work, etc.

I keep my TDEE sedentary, 1970ish calories a day. My fitbit on the other hand suggests eating around 200-400 more. It says with it's calculations of BMR and activity that I should be eating around 2100-2200 calories and not 1970.

I'm mainly curious as I don't want to dip too low in calorie goals, even though I feel it's right, I like the management and still get to treat myself. Should I bump it up or are there other ways to calculate this??

If you have any questions of me, please ask! I'm just looking for a good maintenance goal for the holidays!

submitted by /u/Will18877
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GV5qLG

No comments:

Post a Comment