Friday, October 9, 2020

Realistically what kind of timeline am I looking at?

Hey all,

I just turned 20, I’m a guy at 6’0 and 190 pounds. I was hit with the quarantine/depression 40. I’ll spare you the details. About 6-7 months ago went from 145 to my current weight of 190.

Now I’ve never weighed this much before, and the 40 is all just fat; I’ve gained no muscle and haven’t grown so it’s all very noticeable on my body.

Now like everyone, I want to lose it as fast as possible, but I know that ‘fast’ when it comes to losing weight isn’t always ‘fast’ and healthy weight loss is priority. So realistically, for me an active, dare I say, athletic guy with a fast metabolism and a lot of fat to burn what kind of timeline could I look at for losing this 40 pounds? With an hour of cardio/cycling a day, ab/strength training, lotta water, and a healthy diet what should I “expect” in regards to a healthy weight loss timeline.

submitted by /u/barista237
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34ERJc9

No comments:

Post a Comment