Friday, October 9, 2020

Questions about changing your body shape

I’m (30f) trying to build muscle and lose weight. I know that you can’t really change your body type or “target lose,” but I’m wondering if anyone has any advice about making slight changes like increasing muscle in certain areas to maybe just a little bit alter your shape.

I’m female, 5’5, 165 and extremely hourglass shaped and I’ve always hated it. When I’ve been heavier, like now, all my weight goes my chest and arms some, but mostly my thighs and butt, and when I’m thinner or losing weight my figure just becomes more exaggerated or stays the same proportions. I’m never going to be happy like this and I want to know if anyone’s had success bulking up muscles in certain areas or not working out certain areas to make any difference in body shape. I know it’s a long shot but I’m desperate. As I continue my weight loss journey it’s going to get worse and I’m trying to avoid that pain.

submitted by /u/jasmine-blossom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30OonXy

No comments:

Post a Comment