Friday, October 9, 2020

I hit a new fitness goal and I feel like death

Hello! I'm a 5'7 woman on break from college and I started my weight loss journey in the beginning of september, I have about fifty pounds to lose and I've always enjoyed walking as my exercise, It may not be the most time saving but it's what I'll do consistently and since this isn't my first go starting to be more active I've been able to build up time and speed. I hit a new personal single day distance high yesterday of 20 miles which was awesome, and I am normally never sore or even that tired the next day but I feel like I got hit by a bus, especially my knees.

I've never had this happne with just walking, shoud I wait a few days before speed-walking again? Aside from the pain I'm really proud of myself. I used to barely be able to walk for an hour at 3mph. I've never posted here before but I just wanted to tell someone. It's been lonely stuck at home. Anyone reached a new fitness goal lately? Please tell me!

submitted by /u/paisleynpeaches
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36NwwPS

No comments:

Post a Comment