Tuesday, October 13, 2020

I keep gaining weight during COVID and I don't know what to do anymore (F21)

I have gained 45 pounds since this March, and am now in the overweight territory. I used to be an extremely active college student- was on my school sports teams, woke up every day at 6 to go to the gym, and then went at 9 pm every night. Had a strict diet- a protein shake at 10, lunch at 5, nice dinner and lots of tea. I moved back home from campus due to COVID, and am just feeling so down. House workouts aren't really working for me. None of the gyms near me have opened. I do yoga in the morning, try to do some HIIT in the evening but I live in a small apartment with 5 other people. I was at 130 pounds, all muscle- now have lost all definition and am at 171. Does anyone have any tips at how they are managing weight loss during COVID? Could definitely use some kind words and some advice.

submitted by /u/kinglearthefifth
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2H3HTs4

No comments:

Post a Comment