Tuesday, October 13, 2020

M28 significant weight loss right after starting a diet for a week or two?

About 2 weeks ago I decided to get serious about restarting my healthy eating and tracking everything in MFP and getting more workouts in a day. Since then the scale has plummeted, I had one week of no real change hovering around 187 before dropping to 182.8, effectively looking like 5 pounds in one week.

I know some diets like the whole 30, Keto, and such (my ex loved gimmick diets) can result in these kinds of results due to a loss of water weight, but I havent really changed by habits much, just counting them to hold myself accountable. Only habit I have changed is a lot more fiber. I have been trying to have a net of 1500 calories a day.

is this normal for week 2 of a diet? Like I said, I have only really seen this when doing more gimmicky diets

submitted by /u/not_a_flying_toy_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j4yZbr

No comments:

Post a Comment