Friday, October 23, 2020

I’m finally seeing a difference!

I began 2020 at 165lbs (F27, 5’2”); I started being serious about my weight loss in April, but didn’t lose anything at all for months. I was frustrated and stressed. I felt like I was trying so hard but it was never enough. By August, I was still fluctuating between 158 and 160, but decided to try intermittent fasting. I’ve finally been losing weight and losing inches! I’ve lost 16lbs and a total of 10 inches!! I feel so much better and my am really proud of myself! I feel like I talk about my weight a lot and am annoying my friends and family about it, so I wanted to just share my excitement and pride with someone!

submitted by /u/DonutCarrotAll
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dQHbeh

No comments:

Post a Comment