Thursday, October 1, 2020

I’m halfway to my end-of-year goal!

I only started tracking my weight again about eight weeks ago, and only got really serious about a month ago. I had set a sky-high goal of losing 40 lbs by year’s end, getting below 200 again. As of today, I’m 20 lbs down and feeling amazing! I haven’t weighed this little since I broke an ankle two years back, and lord did I miss it.

I know the weight loss will slow down with time, but even with that in mind I feel confident I can get the rest of the way in the next three months! This is the first time in a long time I’ve felt really in control of my body and my choices, and reading this sub does wonders to keep me in the right headspace to keep doing what I’m doing. Going to celebrate with a cheat meal tomorrow (hello chicken fried rice ...), and then back on the grind we go!

submitted by /u/effyourinfographics
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EV90VM

No comments:

Post a Comment