Thursday, October 8, 2020

I'm proud of you all!

I realized at the beginning of my journey that I wouldn't have much support, and when I lost 10lbs, then 20lbs, then 30lbs, it never seemed good enough for people to be proud of, including myself. I never felt proud of what I accomplished, and I never felt like the people around me felt proud of me either. Even as I'm about to reach 110lbs down, I just struggle to feel proud. It made the entire journey so much more difficult because I felt, and continue to feel, completely alone. Sometimes, you need to find the courage within yourself to be the support you need, and it gets exhausting and sometimes its nice to have someone just tell you you're doing amazing. So here it is for you.

To the person who binged but got right back up and realized that all it was, was a moment of weakness and that they aren't yet defeated, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

To the person who just started their journey, who has finally found the strength that was in them all along and is taking their first steps to be healthier, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!

To the person who has been at it for awhile, who knows the struggles and knows how hard it is, yet continues to fight for themselves every single day even when they have trouble seeing their success, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

To the person who lost the weight, gained it all back, and are now taking the first step once again, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

To the person who has no support, no one to lean on, no one to share their struggles or pain to but continues to fight through each day, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

It doesn't matter if you've lost 1lb or 100lbs, you are aiming toward a healthier, happier life, and that's amazing. CONGRATULATIONS!

Finally, if I may, I would like to share with you two songs that have helped me get through some hard times during my weight loss journey, in hopes that at least one of these songs will bring a spark to that flame inside of you!!

Danny Gokey- The Comeback

Jukebox the Ghost- Great Unknown

If you have any songs that got you through your own journey, please do share!!

submitted by /u/TurtleDesperation
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SRyBlX

No comments:

Post a Comment