Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Left the 200s. No looking back! If you’re going through something emotionally-mentally-physically: YOU/WE can do it!

I’ve been through it all. Depression, anxiety ( still am) and through emotional rollercoasters. Finally last month I decided to stop sitting and start acting. Start loving your body. Let your body move and appreciate being active in any way, shape and form. Whether we feed ourselves healthier or we take a few minutes of our days to be productive is already a win!

I wasn’t happy with my body since the start of the year. I felt lazy and unappealing. I joined a weight loss program about 1.2 months ago that has inspired better eating habits for me. I was a huge snack lover ( popcorn with butter, chocolates, cookies, high calorie smoothies, chips etc) never ate full meals and skipped a lot.

Since Covid happened, you can find so many outlets to stream. I found YouTube to start small cardio workouts right from my living room. 10 minute ones or 20 min ones or even 30 min ones. I work out at least 3 days per week. But within time I started to notice my body picking up slack and tolerating such movements.

Here I’am now with my latest weigh in ( yesterday) and I’m officially out of the 200s. I have so much more to go! I promise, you are not alone. Keep it up. Inspire others and those that see results in you will make you feel proud. I am proud of you all! Set your goal and don’t give up

submitted by /u/lakingsgrl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iEbuWc

No comments:

Post a Comment