Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Starting my weight loss journey

Hello everyone I am a 21 year old male 6’ tall 250lbs. I have been eating super unhealthy and I almost passed out today from blood sugar issues. I am starting my weight loss journey immediately. I have done it before and I know I can do it again. I just appreciate any support and tips. Mainly on diet. My dad is formerly a body builder and he will help me with my exercise portion, but all suggestions are welcome. I would like to lose fat and gain muscle mass. My doctor has told me 200lbs is a good weight for me so my goal is to lose 50lbs. I hope to do this by summer 2021. I will post updates on this sub and any tips I learn along the way.

submitted by /u/thekingofrock452
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30EBiLK

No comments:

Post a Comment