Saturday, October 3, 2020

Looking for Momentum

Like, I know this is a silly question, especially since I’ve been on this cycle of juggling 5 extra pounds for tests now, but how do you kickstart weight loss? I feel like if I go diet and gym at the same time, full send, I’m going to tumble, and end up in this scenario all over again.

Problem is, I’ve been putting on weight lately and I want to reverse it! I don’t know where to start and I’m at the point right now where I can’t even creatively think of healthy foods to make! Don’t get me wrong, I don’t eat like ~complete~ garbage, but it wouldn’t hurt to start getting some more veggies in there and less processed food.

So, I guess what I’m asking is, what do you recommend I do FIRST?! One step, swap or tip. And from there, I’ll build them up..

submitted by /u/urawizardkali
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3necx2x

No comments:

Post a Comment