Sunday, October 4, 2020

Need advice managing stress and binge eating

Hello. I’ve recently been undergoing a lot more stress than usual at my job, to the point where I am seriously considering quitting to be a stay at home mom. I don’t have the type of job where I can just put in a 4 week notice and cut out.

The last three weekends I have seriously faltered. I’ve binge drank and ate, but I get back on strict calorie limiting throughout the week. I’ve tried to exercise, but it’s way more sparse. I’ve lost some of my dedication I had early on.

For reference, I had lost about 34 lbs when I started picking up these bad habits again. SW 240, CW 210, GW 160.

I think I’m looking for some validation in knowing screw ups won’t destroy all my progress. I was very disheartened watching my scale creep back up. I’m sabotaging my progress due to stress and I’m struggling to keep afloat. This is my first time in my life being conscious in improving my health and weight loss. Help?

submitted by /u/kittenshiver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ld2EjR

No comments:

Post a Comment