Thursday, October 15, 2020

No more excuses!! Get it done.

I’m so mad at myself for skipping yet ANOTHER week. I only worked out last Friday/Saturday, and looks like I’ll be doing the same thing this weekend. At least I am showing up right?

This morning I got up and ready, laid out my brand new workout outfit, took a shower and that alone took all my energy. (I’m probably not eating enough I know, I’m working on it.)

Starting this weekend/next week, I’m starting a strict schedule. No more excuses, Gonna get my a** out off the couch and head straight to the gym in the morning, As that’s when I have the most energy. I had a high fever for most of this week though, so I can’t be too mad at myself. (102..)

I also need to work on my sleeping schedule. Surprisingly enough, I slept better when I used social media. (Mainly Instagram and Youtube but that’s a whole other subject) My brain is nearly wired into it, and once I went on a break this week I can’t sleep until 1am.. which is also why I skipped today. Sleep is important, folks. But even if I only get 7hours, I’m still going to the gym. I can always take a nap before or after my online class.

When you feel yourself slipping, Tell yourself no more excuses. It might just work!! I also recommend creating a badass playlist for the gym. I use Spotify!

I can’t wait for the new year, I usually dread it because my birthday is in January. But I’m looking forward to continuing my weight loss journey!!

submitted by /u/KyberFitness
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/356HkWQ

No comments:

Post a Comment