Thursday, October 15, 2020

NSV-measurements really work!!

Sorry for posting so frequently in this community, it is just such a positive and helpful space. I really appreciate you all.

I have been frustrated by such little movement on the scale in the last two-three weeks. The first 15 lbs came off in less than two months. Then everything seemed to stall. One of the members of this group suggested taking measurements. I was skeptical, but they were totally correct. In the last three weeks I have lost 1 lbs, but I have lost 4 inches when you add up the loss around my waist/hips/thigh/bust areas. That really made me feel positive that I am making the right choices and continuing on my journey. I still want to lose more weight (currently at 167lbs/5’5”/F/26) but this NSV is actually really exciting. I kept re-measuring to make sure that I was getting the correct numbers!

I still have a long journey ahead of me, but sticking through the hard parts is new for me in the weight loss world. My goal is to get into the 150s by the end of 2020, but if that isn’t possible that is okay. As long as I am sticking to healthy eating/CICO/healthy mindset I know I am on the right track!

submitted by /u/Elfprincess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dygBWU

No comments:

Post a Comment