Saturday, October 17, 2020

Some tips on flattening my stomach?

I'm M19 and 2 months ago I started a weight loss program. I wasn't obese, a matter of fact I weighed only 72kg (158lbs) at 5'7". However, I love beer and candy way too much so I got a "beer gut" and was generally eating unhealthy.

So in the past 2 months, I was able to lose 4.5kg (10lbs) and 8cm (3 inches) in my waist by having a healthy diet but still having a couple of drinks and cheat days.

My ideal plan is to go down to 65kg (143lbs) and flatten out my stomach completely. I'm not looking for a great six-pack, but just a noticeable difference. After that, I plan on getting up to 75kg (165 lbs) while building muscle.

What are your tips for flattening a stomach? Is it just diet or should some workouts like cardio be implemented? As things are I'm not too active, working out for only about 30 minutes a week.

submitted by /u/LustfulDeathgasm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SYWRTb

No comments:

Post a Comment