Monday, October 12, 2020

(SV) first time under 200 pounds since middle school

So stats, I’m 15M/5’10/SW:231 CW:198 GW:160, I’m a sophomore in high school just for info. Okey into the real thing.

Guysss I hit under 200 and I’m like so happy. I finally hit onederland (I think that’s what it’s called) I can’t really show it outwards but like internally I’m so hype. I know I’ve got a lot to go but this is really a huge milestone for me. I haven’t been under 200 since like middle school. It might not be that long ago but like still a long time ago in teen life. So what I did was mainly trying to eat less and calorie counting. I started out just lowering my portions by eating in smaller bowls instead of plates. From there I started tracking what I ate to not overeat(not calorie count but writing it down in a note). After I got a hang of that I did calorie counting. I weighed myself every week also to gather data. I also ran, biked, and did soccer just to have an exercise aspect. So yeah I still have a lot to go.

Also wanted to say thank you to everyone and their inspiring stories. Ur stories and Jesus helped me stay on track and be disciplined. This subreddit and r/progresspics helped a lot. So yeah hope all of y’all have a wonderful day and successful weight loss journey.

submitted by /u/RudeCandy8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36XYkBe

No comments:

Post a Comment