Sunday, October 11, 2020

Update on choosing to stop my weight loss!

So I posted over the weekend that I've decided to stop losing weight, that I acknowledge I've reached the end of my weight loss journey, and that the excess I see is just loose skin and there's nothing I can do about it.

Today, my first day back at work since getting hit with the confidence stick, I wore a crop top! I expected to feel self conscious, but you know what? I don't! I feel comfortable and happy. Some people on my last post mentioned that they have dealt with the same loose skin issues and associated body dysmorphia, and some people have also said that they are worried they'll reach their goal weight and still not like what they see. I am still not in a place where I love my body, but I AM in a place where I'm proud enough of my progress and confident enough with where I am to wear what makes me comfortable, and showing my excess skin isn't making me feel like shit. This is a big step for me.

Have a lovely day, everyone! ❤️

My outfit today: https://ibb.co/9YPzrSG

submitted by /u/sg1gal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iQqJf1

No comments:

Post a Comment