Sunday, October 4, 2020

Weight Loss accountability

Hey reddit,

This is my first post so I don't know how this works, but basically I'm 5'10 (178cm) around 85 Kg with really bad BF% ( I really don't have any metrics I just use the eye test and it's not good). Quarantine has been bad for me in terms of weight gain and I'd really like to lose a solid 13-15 Kg and ideally 9 of those would go by the new year. I just always had an issue with consistency so I'd love to use this post to consistently record what I did (workout) and what I ate for the coming weeks just to keep myself accountable. This way, if I ever BS big time I'm either gonna get scorched by a comment (If someone has enough time to ever check this post) or calls myself out on it since its on the Internet anyway.

hopefully I'll keep updating through comments or something, for consistency obviously, so please if you have time and think I need to be called out on bad habits, feel free to do so.

thanks

submitted by /u/Shoddy_Ad_3263
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SqCAp5

No comments:

Post a Comment