Thursday, October 1, 2020

Weight loss magic: the power of will , a diary. Journey to lose 60 kg.

Quick recap: I was always a chubby kid, I stress ate due to a difficult childhood and an over dependence on corticosteroids due to health issues as a child. At my max I had reached 125kg when I was 16 year old (275lb). Over the next 3 years I dropped to 125lb and never felt better. Life slowly creeped back up on my and I started eating and eating and eating until these past few months where I gained 40 legs (88lb) during the 4 month lockdown (I live in a country where all activities outside the house were banned the only entertainment available was ordering food and Netflix). I’m back where I started at my 122 kg (269lb) as of a day ago. I’m going to go down to 60kg. Which means I have 136lb to get rid of. My strategy is as follow: water fasting the first 6 weeks to cleanse my body as well as get a strong kick start. This should also help me get rid of a lot of body pains and aches. I’m following the advice of Dr.Syiefried as well as Sadghuru. Fasting for 6 weeks seems to be a great cure for many physical and psychological ailments. Due to 3 traffic accidents I cannot workout as well as I could back in the days so I really have to see where I’m at 6 weeks from now to judge what kind of workout to expect. I’ll probably do a mix of brisk walking and swimming.

I hope you guys can find strength and motivation from my journey and also encourage me to continue. PS: please skip over the 6 weeks fast if you haven’t researched the subject thoroughly, no it’s not dangerous, no I won’t die.

Day 1: 268.4 Day2: 267.08

submitted by /u/Archangelmagic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HPSZ4F

No comments:

Post a Comment