Tuesday, November 10, 2020

1800 Calorie Diet and Weight Loss Stops?

Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time poster (on a throwaway alt).

I’m a 35yo Male who’s been on the weight loss merry go round for a few years.

I’ve been hovering around 127kg for a good while and on my latest attempt, I’d managed to lose a few kg and then COVID hit which threw me off and I found myself up at 135kg.

I’ve gotten back on the wagon and am using CICO with an 1800 cal daily limit.

I’ve gotten down to 130kg and am holding steady on the plan but progress seems to have stalled - it’s been 2/3 weeks and the scales aren’t moving.

I’ve read about plateaus - is that what’s happening?

I’m worried about whether I need to cut calorie intake further.

Has Anyone else been in a similar position?

Any suggestions would be very welcome.

submitted by /u/FlaviusSullaFelix
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35lCSoK

No comments:

Post a Comment